He is the biological son of Bruce Wayne and Talia al Ghūl. His foster brother, Tim Drake, had decided to move to Blüdhaven with Barbara and relinquished his role as Batman's sidekick, protège, partner in crime-fighting and apprenticeship to Damian.
Damian was trained since birth by the League of Assassins to succeed his grandfather, Rā's al Ghūl, as the Head of the Demon, but was later forced to move to Gotham City under his mother's orders. After meeting his father, he became the next Boy Wonder.
He has fallen under the care of the Bat Family who intend to impart upon him the value of heroism and empathy; everything the League intended to beat from him, however, he decided to change his ways of justice, eventually joining the Teen Titans.
"I won't let you down, old man. I'll keep fighting. Always."
Appearance & BiographyEdit
- Voice Actor: Scott Menville (English), Takashi Onozuka (Japanese), Not Known (Albanian), Dani Bustani (Arabic), Not Known (Australian), Not Known (Basque), Manolo Rey (Brazilian), Not Known (Cantonese), Not Known (Catalan), Not Known (Chinese), Not Known (Croatian), Not Known (Danish), Not Known (Dutch), Not Known (Finnish), Not Known (Filipino), Mathias Kozlowski (French), Not Known (Galician), Julien Haggége (German), Not Known (Greek), Not Known (Hebrew), Not Known (Hong Kong), Botond Előd (Hungarian), Not Known (Indonesian), Not Known (Isralian), Alessio De Filippis (Italian), Gang Su-Jin (Korean), Not Known (Mandarin), Not Known (Norwegian), Not Known (Polish), Not Known (Portuguese), Not Known (Romanian), Not Known (Russian), Not Known (Serbian), Not Known (Spanish), Not Known (Swedish), Not Known (Tagalog), Not Known (Thai), Onur Kırış (Turkish), Not Known (Valencian), Not Known (Ukrainian), Not Known (Brazilian Portuguese), Not Known (Canadian French), Not Known (European Spanish), Not Known (European Portuguese), Not Known (Latin American Spanish), Not Known (Latin Spanish), Not Known (Spain-Spanish)
As Damian WayneEdit
When Batman has a flashback to his childhood, his young self looks exactly like how Damian is drawn (sans Talia's green eyes).
Damian wears a green domino mask over his face, bladed green gauntlets and green boots, a red tunic with the 'R' logo on his chest, the tunic is over a black armored bodysuit of similar design to Batman and Nightwing's. He wears a yellow utility belt like theirs as well and a black cape with yellow inner linings.
- Hair Color: Black
- Skin Color: Not Known
- Eye Color: Brown
- Age: Not Known
- Birthday: Not Known
- Height: 5'10" (178 cm)
- Weight: 175 lbs. (80 kg)
- Thomas Wayne (paternal grandfather, deceased)
- Martha Wayne (paternal grandmother, deceased)
- Bruce Wayne (father)
- Talia al Ghūl (mother)
- Athanasia al Ghūl (sister)
- Rā's al Ghūl (maternal grandfather)
- Robin/Nightwing (Ally and adoptive brother)
- Robin/Arkham Knight/Red Hood (adoptive brother)
- Robin/Red Robin (adoptive brother)
- Batgirl/Black Bat (adoptive sister)
- Deathstroke - Enemy.
- Scarecrow - Enemy.
- Joker's Thugs
- Poison Ivy
- Killer Frost
- Solomon Grundy
- Trigon - Enemy.
- General Zod
- Gorilla Grodd
- Captain Cold
- Black Manta
- Black Adam
Abilities and PowersEdit
- Peak Human Condition: Damian is more physically powerful than most humans and all his physical capabilities are beyond normal human ability.
- Strength: Despite his size, weight and frame, Damian has the strength that matches or even surpasses most full grown man, allowing him to easily overpower larger and heavier opponents.
- Agility: Damian was able to fight his father in mid-air, as well as on several different buildings. Damian is highly capable of acrobatic and gymnastic feats, such as parkour and free-running.
- Resilience: Damian can take far more punishment that normal people, such as being hit by larger and heavier opponents without being weakened by it.
- Enhanced Mobility: Damian can move and react faster than even his father like Damian catches Deathstroke's sword. Partially justified since his gauntlets are shown to be armored.
- Enhanced Stamina: Damian can exert himself for far longer than even his father.
- Computer Skills: Damian hacked NORAD at the age of six
- Speed: Damian is significantly faster than his father.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Damian is a master of unarmed, melee and close quarter combat having been trained by the League of Assassins since birth. He was able to best Ubu, Dick Grayson in an a sparring match between the two, later Talon individually, and even fight roughly on par with his father. He is capable of using any weapon he picks up, from guns to butterfly knives. His primary combat skill is swordsmanship, allowing him to take on Deathstroke in a sword fight.
- Master of stealth: Damian was able to sneak into Wayne Enterprises undetected to tell him that someone's skimming from the Argentina sector and then into Slade Wilson's hide out, only having to attack one of the guards.
- Detective skills: Damian was able to track down several missing children kidnapped by Anton Schott, based on the fact that they all owned toys made by his company.
- Intelligence: Damian is surprisingly smart for his age. He was able to hack the bat-computer and drive the Bat-mobile.
- Expert Driver: Despite his age, Damian knows how to drive and could use the Batmobile after stealing it.
- Expert Pilot: Damian was also able to operate the Batwing and its weapons.
- Acrobatics: Damian is highly capable of acrobatic and gymnastic feats, such as parkour or free running moves, while he incorporates these skills in traversing urban areas and in fighting.
- Pain Tolerance: Damian has an almost inhuman tolerance to damage and pain, which allowed him to climb a mountain with a broken wrist as a four year old and allowed him to continue to fight Slade after his arm was impaled on the latter's blade.
- Stick Fighting':
- Swordsmanship: Damian is a highly capable swordsman, with his katana being a primary weapon for him in combat.
- Utility Belt: Damian was given a utility belt with various gadgets by his father, Batman.
- Grappling gun: Damien uses a line-launching handgun, along with his own natural mobility, to descend or scale several stories and to traverse several yards in seconds or less by shooting a retractible, detachable and replaceable line at a nearby structure and then retracting it.
- Damian slices through the cannons on Hive's mechs with ease.
- Sword: Damian largely carries and uses a sword to fight his battles. He used it during his fights with Nightwing, Ubu, and Deathstroke.
- Firearms: Damian has used a gun twice, once to shoot down assassins during Deathstroke's attack on The League Of Assassins, and when threatening Deathstroke at his base.
Plot in the SeriesEdit
Anime and Manga DifferencesEdit
Translation and Dub IssuesEdit
Notes & TriviaEdit
- The Damian Wayne version of Robin first appeared in Batman: Son of the Demon #1.